“I made up my mind not to care so much about the
destination, and simply enjoy the journey.”
― David Archuleta, Chords of Strength: A Memoir of Soul,
Song and the Power of Perseverance

08 July 2014

Change + Us = Love and Acceptance

Change and acceptance: We have to deal with it

He sleeps at 12:00 midnight (PH time) and wakes up at 4:00 AM to chat/text me before going to work. I ask him to sleep at 8:00 PM (AUH time) and wake him up at 12 midnight to chat/text him before I go to bed. And for three weeks now, this is our set up. Very different from the one I am used to. My first six months of working overseas was easy. We wake up and go to work together. I mean, time was not or never an issue. We need not to adjust. We need not to wait for the other to wake up while the other needs to sleep early.

But changes happen and yeaah.. It really happens. Time to time, it happens. However, we have to really accept it. We have to adjust. And yes we did. After several adjustments, we get used to it and we get weary. We take a rest and back to basic again. This is it. This is what we thought was easy. Long distance relationship! So hard (pala) but if LOVE exists, the sleepless nights, tired typing fingers and puffy eyes doesn't matter anymore. What is most important and appreciated for now is the time we're giving each other to stay connected.

I am thankful, he never complains. He never gets tired of understanding - me, my situation, and OUR situation. He never stops. But I know, sometimes he gets tired too. I can feel it.

My heart is grateful that despite THIS set up, he never gets bushed of loving, of caring. And I am the happiest woman now.

To my dearest +Regie Rey Binaday

Though circumstances are not falling out to what we have expected, please always be reminded that whatever happens, you are always loved.
Though all of the people around us will change, please do not forget that change really exists and it is the only constant thing in the world. So we have to deal with it.
And I know, every minute of every day, my feelings for you also changes and that isn't negative though. It's just getting stronger and stronger every day! I know yours too. The change is to love you more and more and more each day.

Love lots,
Your forever best friend, sister, adviser and crush :D
Mae Mae

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ayiiieh kilig much <3 <3 <3