“I made up my mind not to care so much about the
destination, and simply enjoy the journey.”
― David Archuleta, Chords of Strength: A Memoir of Soul,
Song and the Power of Perseverance

27 October 2014

Twelfth Month and still counting

---It's been a year now. And thank God that the days came just so quickly, happily and smoothly.

I could still remember that day being in a cloud nine when I first saw him. Those days when I was too excited to go to work just to gaze at him. And those days I feel better looking at him after a tiring work.

--- Twelve months. A month being together and the rest were celebrated miles away.

Many times I thought, coming here was a big mistake. I left everything way back home to stay here for two years, and one of them is him. But instead of crying at night blaming myself for making this decision, I just thank God that in spite the distance, we grow stronger.

--- Thank God we never had big fights through the year. Our greatest fear is losing each other.

I think, that is one of the best things about being far. We talk about everything. A simple misunderstanding never last an hour or a day. I like confrontations and he hates arguments, but in the end, we confront, argue and reconcile. End of the issue. And I am looking forward for a happier us in the next coming years! Cheers!

--- Happy Anniversary to us! I made something for you to watch +Regie Rey  . Please Click here.

Thank you for all those who greeted us on FB and IG.


FB/IG message

He made it. English pati. haha :)
Thank you for all the greetings!


No comments: